This service provides ability of tracking/observing car fleet movements using mobile devices. Service consists of two parts - personal map widgets and mobile client.
Personal map widget allows you to follow your fleet movements. Map Widget is a web page which contains the map with marked track points of user fleet movements and filtration controls (for setting zoom/selecting cars/selecting track age/radius).
Widgets can be obtained from this page. On this webpage you need to enter your login/password + starting coordinates for the widget maps. If your credentials are entered correctly, then you will receive links for two widget web pages (one is desktop widget and one is mobile version) on your email address.
CarFleet mobile client is an Android application which allows to:
- manage user fleet - view/add/rename/delete cars
- select car for tracking
- track position
- view current position and path on a map
How to start using CarFleet service?
CarFleet mobile client for Android (DEMO version)
- Register in Geo2Tag or use existing account (if you already registered for other Geo2Tag services)
- Download mobile client
- Generate personal map widgets
- Open mobile client and start tracking!